10 September 2016

Estelle &Thild Biodefense Multi-Nutrient Youth Oil First Impressions

     I have the impression that I finish up my face oils way faster than any other skincare product. I am not sure why but I constantly find myself needing to buy another one. Sometimes quite hard to choose which one, because there are so many products on the market, with some really good marketing strategy trying to sell you their product as the best one, and also my skin is changing so I don't really know what skin problem to target.

My choice of face oil now was the Estelle & Thild Biodefense Multi-Nutrient Youth Oil. Estelle & Thild is kown to be an organic brand, which I always gravitate towards.  This oil treatment is enriched with powerful antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins.





     The product is described to be a powerful facial treatment, which boosts the skin's youthful radiance.I have oily dehydrated skin, sometimes with dry patches and dullness.Oil is actually good for oily skin, and the fact that this promises to bring back radiance to my skin sounded exactly what I needed.

     I have been using this for a couple of days now as part of my evening skincare routine, as I don't need the extra oiliness throughout the day. This is such a lightweight, thin and fast absorbing oil, that I can even imagine myself using it throughout those cold winter days when my skin will bag me for extra hydration.The scent of it is amazing, very fresh and citrus-y, with a hint of floral. I really like smelling this in the evening, I find it very calming and therapeutic.
     In the morning when I wake up my skin feels plumped, hydrated, it has a nice healthy glow to it.It feels comfortable and tight in a good way.

I will definitely keep using this and I will report back with the results in a couple of weeks.

What is your current nighttime facial oil/treatment?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment