15 October 2016

Bits from Chanel Beauty

I wish I would say I got a Chanel handbag, but I stick to Chanel makeup for now.That is almost equally as satisfying..almost..although buying a whole collection from Chanel makeup can be as expensive as half of a bag if I think about it.

Enough with the rambling, not that long ago I picked up just two, but oh so nice makeup products from Chanel and I cannot be happier with my purchases.
I wanted a new eyeshadow, wasn't really sure what color or from which brand, I just knew I wanted something that has a unique shade, can be worn as a single wash of color, not shimmery or sparkly, something that is perfect for a daytime look.
.                                                         
 

 

     Chanel is one of my favorite makeup brands I always go to their counter and swatch products from their new collections or products I previosly missed looking at.Then I saw they have some new Illusion D'ombre shades and one particularly caught my eye: the shade 118 Moonlight Pink is everything I was looking for: beautiful, muted pinky brown color,with very very tiny and subtle shimmer particles in it. After trying it on I have to say this is the best thing ever: it applies as a cream but dries to a powdery finish, and the lasting power is insane.Withouth primer it lasted on me throughout the whole day,it lasted throughout running and rainy weather and it didn't even crease by the end of the day.I am loving it and I can already tell this will be my staple product for the upcoming months.I have to mention, that this shade was a limited edition, so if you like it then check out your counter, it may have one or two left.I got the last one myself aswell.

     Chanel glosses are beyond my favorite glosses, but with the lipsticks I wasn't really convinced they worth the price tag.Recently I had three shades on my wishlist but I was contemplating buying them: Adrienne, Mademoiselle and Lettre which I ended up buying after all.I find the Rouge Coco Stylo lipstick range very hydrating and comfortable to wear on the lips. This rosy shade flatters my lips, because it is that my lips but better shade, the formula is long lasting, not as a stain but for a lipstick I find it to last quite a long time on my lips.


What I also really like is the twist up mechanism, it just makes applying it so easy and the thin
packaging fits perfectly into any bag or clutch.

Have you bought anything from Chanel recently?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment